Special Offers at Hotel Bloom
Special offers & news
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s night for your partner and you?
Under the watch of creative art work, a room filled with love, bubbles and an exciting pleasure box, your Valentine’s night in BLOOM! will be an unforgettable romantic experience in a king size bed…
This package is only valid on the 12th, 13th and 14th of February.
Celebrate LOVE away from the ordinary with...
- An exciting night in a room with a King bed
- A bottle of bubbles in the room
- A pleasure box with massage oil, a caressing feather,...
- A romantic breakfast
- Late checkout till 16:00 for the real love birds
BE SMART Offer
Searching for the best deal? Here you are!
We want to thank our guests who book in direct with us with the smartest price you'll find on the internet, furthermore we guarantee you with this BE SMART offer:
- 15% discount
- A free room upgrade
This offer provides you the best rate you can find online for a 100% bloomy experience.
What are you waiting to book your room now?!
P.S.: Be even smarter by liking our Facebook-page to be updated about the lastest news and packages.
Love art? Or do you have an artistic side yourself? Why not go for our art package? We have 288 rooms with unique frescos hand painted by young European artists, all in different styles but all around the theme “to bloom”. The result is a unique overview of contemporary art in Europe! So start by admiring your unique room for the night, leave your luggage and start discovering the more than 120 museums Brussels has to offer. First stop: the renowned Magritte Museum!
- Have a look on www.hotelbloom.com and choose the mural you fancy for your stay with us. At check-in be sure to ask if your favorite one is available!
- The famous antiques area – Le Sablon – is just 10 minutes walking distance from the Magritte Museum or just hop on the tram that also stops in front of the hotel. You will find exquisite art galleries, the finest Belgian chocolatiers and other interesting boutiques and little cafés.
- Ask for the special Magritte walking tour at the Brussels Information Platform on the Place Royale, next to the Magritte museum.
- 1 night in an artistic L room
- WOOW Breakfast Buffet in OO!
- Entrance to the Magritte Museum
- City map
Have a look on www.hotelbloom.com and choose the mural you fancy for your stay with us. At check-in be sure to ask if your favorite one is available!
The perfect package for a RELAX-ing stay in Brussels! It offers you a night in an L-room and provides you access to the wellness of Deep Nature. Deep Nature is an urban spa located in the highest and most luxurious residential tower in Brussels. It is only 2 metro stops away or 15min by car from BLOOM! (transport not included). The steam room, sauna, sensory showers, pool, jacuzzi and the refined decor with natural elements will make you totally zen...
Just Relax Package details:
- 2 entrances for wellness Deep Nature
- a stay for 2p in an L Room with comfortable bed and relaxing chair
- a boosting breakfast
FACEBOOK FAN OFFER
For Facebook fans only: -15% off your room and free upgrade! *
* Upgrade is subject to availability.
Book now through Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/hotelbloom
Have an exciting stay in hotel BLOOM! and let us pamper you and your partner!
Spend an unforgettable night in hotel BLOOM! And no worries, we'll let you sleep late, thanks to the late check-out until 16:00!
Then visit the gay hotspots in Brussels, thanks to the guide Out in Brussels. If you are also looking for a place to party at night, these are 2 clubs not to miss: La Demence and Le You.
Package details (This gay package includes for 2 people):
- 1 night in an L room
- Late check-out until 16:00
- Free guide Out in Brussels
Did you know BLOOM! parteners up with their neighbour and famous concert venue "Le Botanique" ? As one of our guests you will enjoy of an exhaustive list of benefits by showing your bloomy key card !
- Free entrance at the expositions
- 3€ discount on all the concert presales’ tickets
- 6€ discount on all the concert full price tickets
Check their website for the agenda.