Discover Hotel BLOOM!
- Natural gas is our energy source for heating the hotel’s infrastructure and water. Not using oil fuel or diesel reduces CO2 emissions.
- Hotel BLOOM! uses environmental-friendly green electricity. Although more expensive, it further reduces CO2 emissions. One of the reasons we obtained the certificate of renewable energy.
- We also frequently use energy-efficient lamps and LED lighting.
- Internal policies, such as daily rounds to turn off all lights and airco in unoccupied rooms, reduce our energy consumption. Foot power to cut electrical power!
- The use of airco is limited by an automatic clock-system.
- Our refrigerating machinery operates with CFCs that are less damaging for the ozone layer.
- All cleaning and washing products used in the hotel are safe and non-aggravating for the environment.
- The fats (in waste water) are filtered by special trays and collected by a registered firm. The firm then destroys them in an environment friendly way and the trays are treated with enzymes.
- Lamp bulbs, batteries and electrical devices are collected by Recupel.
- Paint and products alike are collected in containers.
- Paper, carton, glass and remainder waste get collected separately.
- All offices, guest rooms and meeting & events spaces feature special recycling bins, separating paper, PMD and residual waste.
BLOOM! is always looking for interns for different departments. Interested? Contact the HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FRONT OFFICE
- HUMAN RESOURCES